- To undertake Site Engineering control and implementation of works on site, including monitoring and reporting of progress together with maintaining contemporary records for as built, assurance and handover.
- Working alongside other Site Engineers and on-site utilities delivery teams
- Ensure that the as-built and redline drawings and associated records are produced by the supply chain on time and to the correct project requirements
- Data collection through on-site records (diary, photographs, file notes).
- Communicate consistently and appropriately with other key managers and senior team.
- Provide engineering intelligence to utilities water and drainage networks.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality.
- Previous experience of water and drainage networks
- Full time served engineering apprenticeship (C&G 2365, BTEC Level 3 or equivalent).
- IT literate with good Microsoft office skills (Word / Excel / Outlook)
- Minimum of 3 years’ post apprenticeship experience in an Engineering role.
Teamforce Labour are Specialists in the supply of skilled personnel to Safety-Critical, Rail, Civil & Construction Projects.