Teamforce Labour are actively seeking experienced Plant Fitters for an immediate start in Hemel Hempstead.
Our client is one of the UK's leading Civil Engineering, Rail & Tunnelling contractors in the UK.
- To undertake assigned activities under the direction of your Supervisor.
- Be enthusiastic and committed to the team’s purpose and share responsibility for performance.
- Ensure all work is completed to the appropriate levels of safety, quality and cost.
- Producing the deliverables/products to agreed specifications.
- To take care of any safety equipment / tools provided and ensure they are used correctly.
- Work as part of a team & contribute towards successful communication.
- Experience performing the role of a plant operative.
- Involvement in delivering health and safety talks to a medium sized group.
- Occasionally operating large plant with complex health and safety requirements.
- Good team work
- CSCS card
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent or job specific experience/knowledge, 3-5 years.
- Full, clean UK driver’s license
Teamforce, professionals in the supply of skilled personnel to Rail, Civil & Construction Projects.