Teamforce Labour are actively seeking experienced Mechanical Supervisors for long term work on a major tunnelling project in S.E London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for long term work up to 5 years with plenty of overtime.
You will be working 12 hour shifts with weekend work available.
Your duties will consist of the following:
- Managing a team of Tunnel fitters – working on Shafts SCL and Handworks with Various items of plant and specialist tunneling equipment.
- Checking all plant onsite is in working order.
- Attending Site management meetings
You must have the following competencies to be considered for this role:
- CSCS Level 3 in construction plant maintenance and repair (or similar
- Supervisor qualification e.g SSSTS, SMSTS
- Previous experience within the tunnelling industry
- Able to manage staff effectively
Teamforce, professionals in the supply of skilled personnel to Rail, Civil & Construction Projects.