Teamforce Labour are actively seeking experienced Electrical Supervisors with experience in the tunnelling industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for long term work with plenty over overtime.
Candidates must have more than 5 years within a similar role & be extremely reliable.
You will be working on one of the UK's leading Civil Engineering & tunnelling contractors.
Electrical Supervisor roles and responsibilities:
• To support the construction manager
• To assist in the management and supervision of site personnel
• To assume a leadership on site with regard to the work being carried out and by following & implementing the site safety plan & rules
• To ensure that employees have safety training to carry out their work
• To carry out inspection checks and internal audit
• To manage the labour resources on site to ensure efficient working
• To maintain discipline on site, report any incidents and take action as appropriate
Teamforce, professionals in the supply of skilled personnel to Rail, Civil & Construction Projects.